I can't vote b/c Blue and I have diff. computers, but the same IP of course...and he's already voted....
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1153099166knight_67">
Poster We Don't See Enough Of
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Retired Teach
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Jim
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Ironlung
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Craziefather
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Freddy
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I can't vote b/c Blue and I have diff. computers, but the same IP of course...and he's already voted....
Oh stop making things up you liberal :P
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
that's fine I see how it is damned liberal can't even voice their opinions on this forum anymore huh? guess Blue and I will have to get together have a pow wow and try to agree on who to vote for, either that or I gotta hurry and vote as soon as poll goes up so I get my vote in first.
President Bush can say [censored] but I can't even vote in a poll... what is the world coming to.
just PM me your vote and i'll add it to the final tally
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
alrighty that works!!
Bookmarks